The RP Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunters Are Thankful Too [/closed]

2 posters

Go down

Hunters Are Thankful Too [/closed] Empty Hunters Are Thankful Too [/closed]

Post by Kitten Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:19 pm

The chilly fall air had brought with it a film of frost across the windshield of Hayley's car, making her frown distastefully at the fact it was making her late...an extra step when she was already running behind. She knew her dearest Franzi was a German lady, and the holiday was not one that she celebrated at all... but she wanted to impress her with a large meal. Perhaps it was Hayley's way of courting pretty girls, feed them until they agree to a date.

She'd leave Franzi a quick text as her car took off to the store, where she'd purchase her ingredients before returning to her small dorm to fix the meal.

"Franzi, will you come over for dinner? Its thanks giving here in 'Murica, I might get fat eating this all myself. x"

Once safely in her small kitchen she'd start roasting the turkey and mashing potatoes, all the while singing a light German love song she'd heard Franzi listening to...though naturally ruining the words and having no idea what she was saying.
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

https://rpportal.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Hunters Are Thankful Too [/closed] Empty Re: Hunters Are Thankful Too [/closed]

Post by GetWhimsical Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:35 pm

'Get fat then, it'll only make you more hug-able, mein Mausi xx' came the swift reply, though Hayley must certainly know that the Germanic woman was on her way over.

Soon enough, there was a buzz from the front door of the dorm building, outside standing the smiling visage of Franzi. It was a little awkward for her, being at a college dorm, when she had not only passed a Bachelor's, but also a masters and was halfway through her doctorate... She percieved herself as a lot older than these children, she'd seen a lot more of the world on her digs and it was even more awkward because she actually worked at this college.

Still, she was not going to pass up an opportunity to see Hayley, especially recently as she'd rather insisted the girl take to studying properly so she could finish her schooling and get good grades. She knew all too well the troubles of getting work in a field that wasn't one of the STEM subjects, and that meant doing very well in college.

"Tag, liebchen," she said in greeting, moving to take one of Hayley's hands in her own as she leant in to peck a brief kiss to her lips, "you called fur mich?" she asked with a sly smirk.

GetWhimsical

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:49 pm

Hayley was just finished with the turkey when the blonde arrived, tossing her apron off as she scampered across the room to open the door. She'd have to pause a moment before answering because she'd nearly tripped over Kiba who was starting to beg for a treat. After all, the dorm smelled of home.

Still, the anxiety riddled girl would smile up at the returning the smooch and quickly hiding her face to avoid being teased for blushing. "Of course I did, I was hoping that you'd join me for a little feast." She'd step back to reveal a make shift table set for two, candle lit, with a few fall leaves to decorate.

"Get seated and I'll get everything served." She'd squeak, hurrying over to the oven to retrieve the bird.
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GetWhimsical Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:17 pm

Franzi was not going to be so easily swayed from a little flirtatious teasing, and as the girl hurried off to the kitchen, she'd watch her retreat as she spoke, "you should hurry avay more often, Mausi - ze sight is very nice... I am adding yoga pants to your Weihnachten list..." she smirked to herself, reaching down to pet Kiba after the dog had followed her over to where she sat.

"Also... speaking of, have you figured out vhat your plans are for ze holidays?" she asked the girl. Though growing impatient in waiting for her after only a few seconds, she would move to stand, stepping through to the kitchenette where Hayley was finishing off the miniature feast, moving to loop her arms around the woman from behind as she served out spoonfuls of food, "und don't sink you're getting avay vizout some cuddles, mmmh?"

GetWhimsical

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:57 pm

"Franzi!" She squealed shyly, pulling her sweater down as if to hide her rear as the comment was made. She was still horribly shy about things, even if the other woman was pretty much the closest person to her. "Only...only if you wear some t-to." She'd try and retort, but found herself too flustered.

"My parents will be in Jamaica again, so my holiday plans are pretty much just sitting around my dorm with some wine." She'd allow the hug, snuggling against her form a moment before slipping into her respective seat.

"Did you have something in mind?"
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GetWhimsical Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:18 pm

Franzi offered the girl a light, intimate squeeze within the hug before she slipped away. Following her along, she moved up behind Hayley for a moment, placing her hands gently upon the woman's shoulders a she began to rub ever so gently, "nein, zat sounds very dull, mein Mausi... I am going back to Munich for ze holiday, why not kommt mit, ja?" she asked with a smile, leaning down to press a soft kiss to the side of Hayley's neck before stepping around the small table to sit opposite the girl, smiling across the candle-light to her, "sounds good, yes?"

GetWhimsical

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:00 pm

Hayley began to carve the turkey for the two of them, happy she'd found such a large bird on short notice. That meant leftovers were going to be abundant, and a treat for the starving college kid and her dorm friends. She also pondered making some lunches for the sailors as well. Reguardless, as she was plating up the food she'd be caught off guard by the question.

"Go with you? I...I would be delighted, honestly...I've never been out of the country before, and I'm sure there's plenty of sights to see. As long as nothing too bad happens before we leave, I'm more than willing."

She rambled on, excitedly.
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GetWhimsical Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:24 pm

Franzi was smiling softly, listening to the woman get rather animated about something for once. It seemed as though she had broken through the barriers of her shyness for a brief moment.

Carefully, she leant forwards, her elbows upon the table as a soft smile came across her lips, resting her head down upon her hands as she gazed over at Hayley as she began to ramble on, listening to how excitable she was about going to somewhere new and exciting. Of course, for Franzi, it was home, beautiful as it was, and she knew it well... but she was smitten with how Hayley was acting and just watched her in silence.

GetWhimsical

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down